Installed a new 150Ah battery today, i also ran the cables and connected the two Big Jon electric planer reels, while i did this i was taking crimps & wire from a box when I noticed a strange small wire.... When I pulled it out I found a raymarine tethered remote for the autopilot :-) i can steer it from behind the wheelhouse, happy, happy....
Big engine service by a professional on Tuesday & i'm installing a charging relay between the batteries, once the start battery is full, "CLICK" it switches over to charging the house battery.....
Things to do...
1. Install charging relay & cables. DONE
2. Seperate the wiring mess & route all domestic wires to the house battery. DONE.
3. Install the Raymarine Dragonfly unit. DONE
4. Install removable poles & run all cables for the sonar transducers (fishhawk, dragonfly & downrigger). DONE
5. Measure fuel tank properly & work out how much is in there!! DONE- 1700ltrs!!!!!
6. Paint handrails & wheelhouse gloss white.
7. Cut access doors into stern bunks to utilise empty space. DONE
8. Cut wheelhouse floor & fabricate steps down to aft cabin. DONE